Things at Carrot have been busy lately. Lots of things launching. Lots of news recognition. And lots of cookies.
Monday morning, it turns out, was an unplanned baking day. Apparently 4 different people had made cookies over the weekend and brought them into work. However, with 45 people in the office, they were gone by the end of the day.
- Digiday named Carrot as one of the Top Five Agencies to follow on Instagram.
- Carrot has officially been named one of Tumblr’s A-List Companies. Because of this, a Carrot Tumblr called “Everyday We Tumbln’” was started.
- This same event was written up by Business Insider
- Ad Age wrote up an article on the launch of Home Depot’s Feline Holiday Mascot, Richard the Cat.
- The Examiner wrote about Target’s Black Friday deals that Carrot helped to launch
All this week! We’ve been getting links to share left and right lately.
In other other news:
- I wrote a post on Wireframes for the Carrot Blog